GIVE

Monday, October 26, 2009

Learning to Lean

How precious it is to lean on the strong arm of our Lord. How many sleepless nights and tears of frustration we shed when we should bring ALL our burdens to Jesus. How hard we make the way when we try to do it alone and fight the battles without Him Who died to make us victorious.

We are defenseless without the aid of our Heavenly Father.

Enjoy this short message; it has ministered to me for several years and I hope you get a blessing from it's reading.

"Release Thy Grief"

My child, lean thy head upon My bosom. Well I know thy weariness, and every burden I would lift. Never bury thy griefs, but offer them up to Me. Thou wilt relieve thy soul of much strain if ye can lay every care in My hand. Never cling to any trouble, hoping to resolve it thyself, but turn it over to Me; and in so doing, ye shall free Me to work it out.

Cast aside thy questionings. Fling aside thy fears. For surely Mine arms are already outstretched to recieve thee~Only Believe!!! For in that moment that thou relinquish ALL~in that same moment shall thou know release. Mine arms shall gather thee, and I shall never let thee go!

Praise the Lord! We serve a God Who will not let us get away from Him. We are safe forevermore within the arms of our Saviour the minute we become a child of the King! He WILL honor His Word!