GIVE

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas play 2009 pictures
















Here are a few pictures from our Christmas Play 2009 directed by Sister Janice McDonald. I would like to say everyone did a wonderful job. Thank you to all the parents and grandparents who helped out with costumes. Sunday was a very enjoyable day in the Lord. I believe our children will remember it from years to come.

After over 15 years in walking with the Lord, God has always blessed our efforts with working with the youth and children at Christmas play times. We (Brother Smith and I) have had children who later , come back as adults and say
" I remember the time you spent with me , during the play...I felt so important to you and God"

Anyway, these are very special times with our gift from God (our children). I thank God for each and every one.

God Bless You!
Joan