GIVE

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wow what a glorious night we had at church Sunday night. We went to North Pointe, CoGoP, in Fayette Thank you Pastor Brent Smalley, and the congregation of North Pointe, for inviting us. We needed to have a Baptism and so did they. So we got together and had one with them. They had three souls that wanted to be Baptized and we had three, actually we had more, the others were sick. As a momma I can tell you I was thrilled when Brother Dewayne Baptized my son, Heath. Then he Baptized my daughter-in-law, Tammy. I was so happy , Praise God! Then with big tears of joy, Brother Dewayne Baptized his baby girl, Zoe. Very moving night . Then Pastor Smalley Baptized a lady, then another Brother came up, I'm sorry I don't have his name, but the next two to be Baptized were his grand children , and he got to Baptize them,